Monday, April 20, 2009

Calling All Men with Falling Hair, Faulty Plumbing, and Flagging Dicks

I am totally immersed in writing my new book tentatively titled Is there Sex After 50? (Health Communications, Inc, Spring 2010). They are the publishers of Chicken Soup for The Soul and many other New_York Times, best sellers. Who know what will happen? The important part is that I’m loving writing it and working intensely to meet my summer deadline. I’ll tell you much more about the book as I complete chapters. For now, here’s a first draft teaser that may or may not be changed. I do tell you how to fix the challenges in the book and will shortly in a blog.

Calling All Men with Falling Hair, Faulty Plumbing, and Flagging Dicks

Is your hair thinning or already gone? Are your whiskers going grayer than an old goose? When you wake up in the middle of the night to pee (again!), does your belly stick out further than your prick?

Back when you were young, you wanted to make love, again and again. Now you’re lucky if you can just get it up. Are you wondering what changed? More importantly, wouldn’t you love to know how to fix it?

1 comment:

GOVeganCanada said...

The documentary Gamechangers covers male virility affected by diet. Netflix!!